The majority of us will spend the better part of our lives working hard, growing in our career, or building our business, to save income, accumulate wealth, and eventually reach financial independence. However, wealth building is not as simple as putting money away or making a high income. It involves disciplined habits, recurring reviews and analysis, and iterating the plan as your personal and financial needs and opportunities change.
If you are on the road to building your wealth, the Wright Wealth Management Group can help you address these essential questions:
- When do you plan to retire?
- If you were at retirement age today, how much net (after tax) monthly/annual income would you need to live off of to accomplish your wishes and goals?
- How much capital will you need in order to generate enough income to supplement your pensions so that your retirement income goal is being met?
- How much do you need to save now in order to reach your goal?
- Have you made a comprehensive financial plan that takes into account all these variables and have you reviewed this plan in the last three years?
With the Wright Wealth Management Group, crafting a comprehensive financial plan that meets your goals and objectives begins with a methodical and thorough analysis of your current financial situation and desired future state. This approach helps us fully understand what kind of financial tools, instruments, and types of opportunities will help you achieve your financial targets most effectively.
As an example, if you are a business owner, executive, lawyer, doctor or dentist, there are several questions, once answered, that can help you save your income.
- Are you splitting your income as effectively as you can to minimize taxes?
- Have you optimized your compensation structure to pay less tax?
- Have you evaluated the additional tax credits an Individual Pension Plan (IPP) can provide when compared to a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)?
- Is your preparation for investment tax returns taking up considerable time and money?
The Wright Wealth Management Group will help you make informed decisions and diligently plan to ensure you build your wealth, protect it, and secure your future. There is no better time than now to take control of your financial outcome.